A common problem among foreign people studying Italian is the inability to understand perfectly what they’re told, even though they can read and write in a perfect Italian or they know the grammar. For this reason, in the this lesson, we are going to test your oral listening skills!
Italian Audio Test
Watch the video including the 3 audio tracks and answer the following multiple choice questions:
Audio track 1
1) What color are Martina’s eyes?
2) What are Martina’s parents’ occupations?
3) What’s Martina’s parents’ dream?
4) The houses in Venice are very expensive, but Martina’s parents have got enough money to buy one of them
5) Where do Martina’s parents live?
6) What’s the name of the place in which Martina’s parents live?
Audio track 2
1) Graziana will soon get a raise by the company she works for
2) Who is Rocco getting marry to?
3) In which city is Rocco going to get married?
4) How many years have passed since Graziana has been to Genoa?
5) Did Rocco invite Graziana to the wedding?
6) Is Graziana going to the wedding?
Audio track 3
1) What do people wonder about most?
2) What does everybody agree on?
3) With what other name do people refer to Apple?
4) The sales of Apple products are in decline
5) Which adjective is used to describe the founder of Apple?
6) What or who are we referring to with the expression “his creature” ?
Now, it’s time to find out what level is:
0/3 correct answer = beginner (A1)
3/6 correct answers = advanced beginner (A2)
6/9 correct answers = middle tier (B1)
9/12 correct answers = advanced middle tier (B2)
12/15 correct answers = advanced (C1)
15/18 correct answers = Dante Alighieri (C2)